Ms. Bayan Sairfi
QA Project Manager & Safety Representative | KAUST Office
- Masters of Science in Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology. Thomas Jefferson University, 2018
- Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry. King Abdulaziz University, 2014
- Associate Scientist at MerckGa, MilliporeSigma. Department of Molecular Laboratory Operations, 2018-2020
- Certified trainer for new staff members on GMP&GLP regulated assays.
- Performance of safety testing that is required prior to the manufacture of clinical, pharmaceutical, and commercial products.
- Performance of assigned assays in accordance with SOPs and GMP and GLP regulations.
- Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment as required by SOPs.
- Assistance with the revision of SOPs, laboratory records, and other documentation.
- Research Specialist at the Center for Translational Medicine. Thomas Jefferson University, 2017 – 2018
Medical Laboratory Science