Dr. Mohammad Alsenaidy
Quality Consultant | Riyadh main office
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Consultant (SCFHS).
- Research Associate at Baylor College of Medicine, Center for Vaccine Development (2018).
- Visiting Scientist at Pfizer, Biologics Product and Process Development Research Unit (2017).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2013).“Applicability of Using Physical Stability Data and Advanced Visualization Methods in Protein Comparability Studies”
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (2007)
- Master in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2011).
- Assistant Professor, Dep of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, KSU.
- Chairman of the Department (2018 – now).
- Director of the Research Center (2016 – 2018).
- SFDA Consultant (2017 – now)
- Inspections, Biologics Regulations, Pricing , and Evaluation task force, Advisory Committee for Clinical Studies.
- Research Activities (rPA vaccine, MERS-CoV inhibitor, Protein stability