Eng. Jonas Elliott Gerson
Head of Engineering & Co-Founder | Canada & KAUST Office
- Master of Applied Science degree in Chem Eng
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering degree from Queen’s University, with a specialization in Biochemical Engineering.
- Holding a patent, with several additional inventions in preparation BioEngineering AG in Wald, Switzerland and at the Queen’s University Fuel Cell Research Centre.
- Developed a novel membrane separation approach for Monteco Ltd.
- PnuVax Co-Founder and Co-Owner, and Director of Process Engineering.
- Well versed in a broad range of technologies and their associated equipment and use, and is personally responsible for the re-commissioning of the PnuVax Montreal manufacturing site from 2012 to date.
- Managing all large-scale upstream and downstream activities on site, including work to date performed for the 50L runs of clone 4G7 performed in Q1 2015.