- Masters of Science in Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology. Thomas Jefferson University, 2018
- Member of the Alpha Eta Honor Society.
- Bachelors of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science from King Saud University, 2013
- Joined SaudiVax 2021 as QC specialist
- Lab Supervisor at MerckGa, MilliporeSigma. Department of Molecular Laboratory Operations, 2019-2021
- Managing workflow according to GMP&GLP regulations and certified trainer for the new hires.
- Revising SOPs and writing events
- Evaluating performance, helping to resolve employee issues, providing feedback, and conducting interviews.
- Clinical Lab and Research Specialist at University of Virginia, 2018-2019
- participated in all phases of laboratory research and clinical product
- Research Assistant at Sidney Kimmel Cancer Research Center, 2017- 2018
- Laboratory Specialist at Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Hospital,2014 – 2015
- Established and ran the Molecular lab during the MERS Corona crises
Medical Lab Science