Eng. Luke J. Demayo
Engineering Consultant | New Jersey, USA
- Experience in all phases of contract execution including engineering, details design, project control, procurement, and construction.
- Extensive project management background in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, food, and fine chemical industries supporting the project objectives of clients such as Schering-Plough, Hoffman, La Roche, Wyeth, and The Gates Foundation.
- BSc Chemical Engineering. Manhattan College, Bronx NY
- Project Manager at Air Liquide, Branchburg NJ. 2017 – Present
- Project Manager at DSM, Belvidere NJ. 2013 – 2017
- Project Manager for Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals at Core Pharma, Middlesex NJ. 2011 – 2013
- Project Engineer at Olin Corp, Henderson, NV. 2010 – 2011
- Senior Technical Manager for Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals at MIDDOUGH Inc, NJ. 2008 – 2010
- Associate Director of Operation – Biotech/Pharmaceutical Operation at PS&S Keyspan, Warren NJ. 2001 – 2008
- Project Manager at Foster Wheeler Corporation, NJ. 1989 – 2001
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers, NJ Chapter, Treasurer, Director, Engineering Representative
- Lecturer at NJ ISPE Meetings on Commisionain, Validation, and Vaccine Development.
- Lecturer at BIO-KOREA 2009 in Seoul on “Biopharmaceutical Facility Design”