Academic background in Chemical Engineering, Washington State University, 2012-2016
- Joined SaudiVax 2021 as Bioprocessing Specialist
- Several years of hands-on large scale biomanufacturing experience using both classic stainless steel and single-use equipment to produce Therapeutic Proteins for commercial products and late stage clinical trial materials.
- Part of the 20K Asset Purification group at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth site), 2017-2020.
- Downstream Operations supervisor for the commercial lines at AGC Biologics (Seattle site), 2020-2021.
- Experience in leading GMP downstream manufacturing operations for multiple production lines managing operations and resources.
- Experience in developing batch records,operational procedures, and other documentation required for GMP manufacturing execution.
- Experience in supporting operational readiness activities and technology transfer activities.
- Proficiency in navigating quality systems, and using operational excellence tools.